Saturday, February 25, 2012

New FaceBook HaggisVitae Page

Brand new FaceBook page for all things HaggisVitae. Here I'll post information about gallery shows, new art work I've just finished, books, sales, etc. So if you're on FB go there and LIKE it. I promise it won't be all business. We can chat, you can give me feedback, and on and on. Check er out!

Big thanks for everything.

And remember what Dr. Seuss said,

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”


1 comment:

  1. I've only just discovered your oddly fascinating creations, via Facebook, Etsy, and your website, HaggisVitae.com. Consider me won over, and declare me a fan! I look forward to delving into more of your offerings in the days ahead.

    ~ M.H.

    ReplyDelete