Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lunar Arrangements at Dalet Gallery - A Group Show



Come one, come all. Next Friday evening, February 3rd from 5-9pm at Dalet Gallery in Philly. Lunar Arrangement, a group show featuring 6 artists kicks off with an opening reception. It's First Friday in Philly, so plan to get there early and see the other gallery offerings.

There was a bit of contention about the title of the show, originally it was to be called "Lunar Derangements" which I think I liked more than the other artists. But I think my work fits the deranged bit more than their work, so I completely understand. I'd love to see any and all who'd like to come say hi at the show. I believe I have around 14 pieces on the walls. Quite exciting! BE THERE!

1 comment:

  1. Really interesting work and blog. I am subscribing.
    MAker of strange and curious creatures in imaginary landscapes.
    Susan
    www.susanmedyn.com

    ReplyDelete